Thursday, October 25, 2007

For the love of God people!

Okay so I know most of you are going to get p****d off as soon as you read this, but in God's good name please use some semblance of grammar! If anyone on this entire site except Mr. Larue himself knows how to spell or form a semi-proper sentence, you don't show it. At all. This isn't IM or an online game where you have only so much space or little time to form your thoughts and so chat-speak and other stuff like that makes sense. This is a blog. You have as much time as you need only limited by the class period and even then you can just continue some other time if need be, after all it does auto-save your incomplete posts. I know none of you are going to listen to me but I figured I might as well try to get you all to stop typing like idiots.

No comments: