Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blogging is bad My site is good

http://www.geocities.com/antalmak1226/ this is my website... i really like my website and i think that it could be considered quite a success!! I like my website and i like what topics it is on! i still need to add a few more pages in information about the bands but thanks to Mr. LaRue i was able to put a drop down menu into it! thanks Mr. LaRue! i hate blogging more than anything in the world other than a select few physical tortures because its really dumb to have a computer class blog when its supposed to be atleast semi-technological!
afjkbgha,
Antal

1 comment:

naijizaknayr said...

dude your website is pretty cool with all its different drums. and oh yeah i hate blogging too! its wicked dumb! nice bands too, except for exploited