Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another person's website...

http://bleachnews.50megs.com/bleach%20news.html

So for the first time since this class started up I have visited someone else's web page. I have a few thoughts. Okay so my only real problem with the site is what its theme is. The site is decently put together but I myself am not a fan of Bleach. Also, I was having some ad troubles but that's probably just my computer. The good: You pulled off an iFrame and that's very difficult to do. Also, despite my telling you over and over and over again to change the theme of the site (As well as stop liking Bleach so much.) you are still sticking with it. I respect that. But if you say the mask/hair looks bad one more time (And you know what I'm talking about.) I will personally see you dead and buried. (Not really just joking.)

No comments: