Friday, November 9, 2007

So is this funny?

I made about 30 different text box messages appear one after the other. Each one says something different. Is it funny? You decide. Each and every message has been outline here.

Some components of this page could not be loaded by your current browser. Sucks to be you.

Just kidding I'm full of crap. had you going there for a second didn't I?

But what if I wasn't full of crap, huh? Maybe you might have had a virus. Or maybe I was full of crap. Doesn't matter, you'll never know.

What if... what if the TV is haunted and when we finish watching the movie someone will call and when you pick up the phone they'll go YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS! Or maybe you're just using the wrong remote. Oh yeah... -Cactuar and Tonberry

Is your computer virused? I don't want to risk it getting onto my website and infecting other people. Please virus scan your computer before ever returning to this website. Failure to listen to this will result in being banned from this website.

I got bored so I banned you anyway.

I'll bet that one got you going.

Or maybe you had a heart attack and died at your computer. I'd feel bad, but I'd laugh.

Okay that was mean. But you have to admit if getting banned from a piece of junk website gave you a heart attack it would be funny.

Still there? If so, why? Oh yeah because that little X button at the top-right corner doesn't work when you have one of these little warnings. In that case, I'm going to set it up so that these messages will go in a loop. In other words, after a while, the entire cycle of messages will repeat itself in its entirety several times over. Now it really does suck to be you.

And since I forgot to mention it: Companion Cube rocks! (All people who have played Portal will get this one.)

If you have a RuneScape account, add me! Toan133.

Also if you have a Kongregate account, add me there too! Also Toan133.

All done!