Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm bored so bad things end up happening.

When people who are mentally insane get bored, strange things happen. For example (And those of you who have played Portal will realize just how disturbed I am to do this.) I was bored a couple days ago and so made my own Companion Cube. I tried to find an image to show you just how stoned you have to be to make one for yourself (I wasn't stoned exactly I was just high on boredom.) but I couldn't find it. So I'll describe it. It's a brown cube. With hearts on every side except one. And on the 6th side: a stick in the pose of someone giving a hug. Its the best part of Portal. I was very sad when I found out you had to destroy it. But it turns out it lived through you destroying it because at the end of the game you find out its waiting for you. With chocolate cake. But you don't show up. Its waiting for you and you don't show up. Bet you feel guilty. The Companion Cube is waiting all alone at your success party with a cake. And you left it there. Poor thing. So if you like Companion Cube, I've made my own and then took pictures of it doing stuff with me. We play video games, practice our sword-fighting skills (Companion Cube always wins...), and read together. And sometimes we just hang out. And other times me and Companion Cube plan our strategy for world domination. Think about that. The ruler of the world will be a cardboard box with felt glued to it in the near future. And I will be his main adviser. Although I think Risk is a bad way to plan realistically for World Domination.

I just did a Google Image Search for "Portal Companion Cube" and it brought up this. I have no idea where it came from but its amazing. Click that link to go straight to it. And if you're a Mac user I'm very sorry. You'll see.
http://files.redvsblue.com/web/images/comic/RT_Comic_Ep42_Sins.jpg

No comments: